If you need to transfer money from one bank account to another, then it is necessary that you have a Bank RTGS Form. Axis Bank NEFT Form PDF is an important thing that you can use for RTGS as well as NEFT.
- 1 Money Transfer through Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Method
- 2 Beneficiary’s account number (account number to which you want to transfer money)
- 3 Beneficiary’s Name (account holder name)
- 4 Remitter’s name (your name – here you can also enter your company / shop name)
- 5 IFSC code of the beneficiary bank / branch
- 6 Money Transfer Amount in words and numbers (Amount to be transferred)
- 7 Contact information (mobile number, email address)
- 8 Remarks
- 9 Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Form PDF is an important thing that you can use for RTGS as well as NEFT.
- 10 Conclusion
Money Transfer through Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Method
Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT form are real-time gross settlement systems, which means that they settle money transfers immediately. This makes them faster than cheque or draft.
As a result, you can use them to send money to your bank account with just one click on your computer or mobile phone. However, there are some restrictions on this method:
- Only certain amounts can be transferred using this method; for example, if you want to transfer Rs 1 lakh from one account in an Axis Bank branch and Rs 1 lakh from another account in the same branch (both of these amounts must be within their limits), then only Rs 50 lakhs will be sent through NEFT/RTGS because these forms allow only for such transactions involving multiple accounts at once (i..e., both parties being involved).
|Article||Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Form 2022 PDF|
|Bank Name||Axis bank|
|Purpose||Money Transfer through NEFT/RTGS|
|Beneficiary||Axis Bank Consumers|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Axis bank NEFT RTGS Form||Download|
Beneficiary’s account number (account number to which you want to transfer money)
To transfer money to your beneficiary’s account, you need the following information:
- Beneficiary’s Account Number (Account No.). This is the bank account number of the beneficiary. This can be found in their bank statement or from their current account statement. In case it is not available, then write down what is given by them or search for it online using a web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Beneficiary’s Name (account holder name)
Beneficiary’s Name (account holder name) Narendra Reddy
Beneficiary’s Account No. !23X–h2XX
Beneficiary Bank Name/Branch: Bang–XXX
Beneficiary Branch Code: AXIS——XX
Beneficiary Account Number 1324—457896
Remitter’s name (your name – here you can also enter your company / shop name)
We will now see the Remitter’s name (your name – here you can also enter your company / shop name) and the Remitter’s address. Enter the details in this section carefully, as they will be used to verify your identity later on. If you want to use a different email address for this transaction, please enter it here so that we can send an acknowledgement email when the transaction is completed successfully. You may also choose not to put any information regarding your mobile number if you do not wish us to contact you via SMS or phone calls about this transaction but remember that we will still need it if there are any problems with completing the NEFT form online!
IFSC code of the beneficiary bank / branch
The IFSC code of the beneficiary bank is a 9 digit number.
The first four digits are the same for all branches, i.e., it has to start with an ‘0’. The last two digits indicate which branch you want to send your NEFT payment through; they could be any combination of 0, 1 or 2 (like “B025”).
Money Transfer Amount in words and numbers (Amount to be transferred)
The Money Transfer Amount in words and numbers should be less than 20 words.
The number of digits should be less than 10.
You can use any special characters, but do not use any punctuation mark like comma or period at the end of a word.
Contact information (mobile number, email address)
The contact information is important because it forms part of the formal request. You can use it to inform the bank if there is any issue with your application or if you want them to call you prior to transferring money. If this is not possible and they are unable to contact you, they will send an email instead of calling (which means they’ll have no choice but to follow up).
You should provide all personal details such as name, address, phone number etc., along with a valid email address so that we can reach out for further clarification about your transaction request.
The remarks section is used to enter additional information about the transaction. You can enter your comments or a reference number in this section. You can also enter any special instructions in this section, such as for example, if you want to receive confirmation about your transaction once it has been processed by us or if there are any other issues with our services that need attention.
This section is optional and does not have any impact on processing time of NEFT transactions.
Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Form PDF is an important thing that you can use for RTGS as well as NEFT.
Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Form PDF is an important thing that you can use for RTGS as well as NEFT. Axis Bank RTGS form is a simple form and it will take a short time to read it. Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Form PDF can be used for both NEFT and RTGS.
We have been providing complete assistance to clients regarding all their banking needs. If you are looking for Axis Bank NEFT, RTGS Form or any other financial services, then don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you.